cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am not able to convert my local recording

Vikashji123789
Listener

i have recorded my session but at the end of session the video cannot be converted i have only double click file but when i am double click on it show an a error also i am try to convert desktop client app in meeting tab the file also cannot be converted please resolve my problem it's so crusial data for me

7 REPLIES 7

Joaz2080
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello @Vikashji123789 - Thanks for reaching out to Zoom Community. It is most likely the Zoom converter is broken on your device. Are you running on Mac or Windows OS?

Jacx
Listener

I am having a similar problem in that once my video recording file has converted half of it is not accessible any more?

I returned to the original file to see if I could convert this again but it won't allow me to do this. So any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Joaz2080
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello @Jacx - Thanks for reaching and sorry to hear about the ordeal. Just making sure we assist, are you on a windows or mac device?

Thanks Joaz,

for your assistance. It's Windows.

cheers

jacqui

Joaz2080
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello @Jacx - Thank you. Please, can you click "Open" from the desktop client as shown on the screenshot below? See if you can locate the recording there then will proceed with next step

Joaz2080_1-1673543053607.png

Thanks Joaz,

I think I saved it to another file but not on zoom, only locally.

I went back and checked to see if a copy was still on the site but not anywhere.

Thanks anyway for trying

Joaz2080
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello @Jacx - You are most welcome. Yep, I might have been configured to save to a different location. Please, let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.