dorr
Listener

my zoom comments i need to update

4 REPLIES 4

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @dorr

I apologize, but I do not understand the request. If you are attempting to update your profile, log into your account > click on the edit button on the far right side for anything that you wish to update > make your edit and then click save. 

Please let me know if this did not answer your question. 

Regards, 

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I am not able to update my Zoom account. When I log in to Zoom, it says I need help from the IT team to update to version 5.11.4 or higher

CharlieMac
Listener

I am having the same problem as Das1. We are not trying to update the profile. I am a paying subscriber, and when I logged in tonight, 05/10/23 9:00 PM EDT, and tried to start meeting ID 862 9253 7918, Zoom wanted me to update to the latest version 5.11.4 or higher, but the dialog box did not offer an update path. It said to contact my IT department. I am an individual user and do not have an IT department. I also went to the resources page and trid to download an update, but it went to the same update request screen like and endless loop. Does Zoom have a fix for this?

FranZ3
Listener

I am having the same problem as Das1 and CharlieMac. I am also a paying subscriber and do not have an IT Department. My problem started today at 10:30 am EDT when I tried to get into meeting ID: 835 0024 8890.

I was able to get into my account and supposedly I have the latest version of Zoom. I am also interested in a fix.