cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to share whiteboard and file simultaneously, so they appear side-by side on iMac ?

Jazzgirl
Listener

Hello, how do I share my whiteboard and a Word doc at the same time with my students ? I on a new iMac M1 

Thanks 🙂

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Unfortunately, it is not possible to share the Whiteboard and another file from your desktop at the same time. You might consider adding some whitespace to the document you are sharing and use that area as a whiteboard. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks Bort, that is unfortunate, as Webex allows for this functionality. I have a paid subscription to Zoom, if i upgraded further, would that help ? Cheers

Bort

No, there is no upgrade that would allow for this functionality. 

I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Thanks!

CollegeAdvisor
Listener

Zoom really needs to create a way that one can open a wide board in a frame and still see participants in another side-by-side frame.  As a teacher, I need to see my students and their reactions as I write.  This is like when one has content up and can still see the interviewer or participants.  Seems simple.  Why can't Zoom add this functionality?