cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to remind people about a meeting they registered for by just sending the link

Reemie
Listener

Hi there

I am planning a zoom meeting and I want people to register, but when I follow up and remind them about it, can I send just a link instead of the registration link again? 

2 REPLIES 2

zoom321
Listener

Hi, yes if you want to send a reminder with their join link instead of the registration link you can use Salepager.com

alena_zlc
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Unfortunately there is not a reminder email that you can send from Zoom. What you can do is resend the confirmation email to your registrants. The confirmation email does contain their unique join link, rather than the registration link again. Here are the steps to do so from the Managing meetings and webinar registration knowledge base article. 

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal
  2. In the navigation menu, click the Meetings or Webinars page.
  3. Find the scheduled session you wish to edit and click on the topic. 
  4. Click the Invitations tab (for Webinars) or the Registration tab (for Meetings).
  5. Find the Manage Attendees (Webinars) or Manage Registrants (Meetings) section and click Edit or View on the right-hand side. 
    The meeting or webinar list of registrants will open.
  6. Click the Approved tab (this may not be visible if using automatic approval) and find the name of the registrant.
  7. (Optional) Click Copy to view the registrant's confirmation email and copy as much as needed of that email to send to them with other services. 
  8. Click their name and then click the Resend Confirmation Email button to send the confirmation email to the registrant again. 
  9. (Optional) Resend confirmation emails in bulk by selecting multiple registrants' checkboxes and clicking the Resend Confirmation Email button. 

I hope this helps!