cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make a recurring meeting twice a month, the first and third of the month

SueGreenHenders
Listener

I see how to schedule a meeting every other week, but I want to schedule a meeting for the first and third Thursdays of every month. For months with five weeks (Like September) the every other week option won't work. Can I schedule for the first and third of the month or do I need to set up two meetings, one for the first and one for the third? THANKS!!

5 REPLIES 5

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,SueGreenHenders

You can do this by linking it to the scheduler.
For example, you can download the application for the Zoom plugin for Outlook from

Download Center - Zoom

AnthonyEnglish
Listener

As Ohkawa pointed out, this is best done using a plugin, such as Outlook or Google Calendar.

In Zoom, it would require two separate meetings, which means that meeting descriptions, invitee lists etc. would need to be created separately for each of the sets of meetings.

I made a video about this question here.

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @SueGreenHenders 

While the initial scheduling of a recurring meeting is very rough and imprecise, one you have the total number of sessions scheduled, you can easily edit the individual sessions and move them to the date/time you need. You can even schedule a session for every week, then just delete the weeks that you don't need: 

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 16.26.21.png

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm looking for but not seeing how to get to that section any more!  A while back I had used the "Add another session" that's at the bottom of your pic, and have also done "weekly" and then deleted the extras.  Much easier to do from this concise list than from the whole big intermixed list in "My  Meetings."  How does one get to this panel?

EDIT:  Oh, I found it!  It's "show all occurrences"  within the regular Edit Meeting panel.

Nevarco_0-1631382959302.png

Thank you - this is exactly what I needed!