cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add the invitation link to my meeting board.

sandyxia
Listener

How to add the invitation link to my meeting board?

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @sandyxia,

What "meeting board" are you referring to?  If you're asking about adding Zoom meetings sent to you by others to your Zoom Meeting list on the Zoom desktop client, assuming you use Outlook for email, you need to install the Zoom Outlook add-in, which grabs meeting information from your Calendar and puts those Zoom meetings on your Zoom Meeting list only on that PC.

More information about the Zoom Outlook plug-in is available at these links:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200881399-Microsoft-Outlook-Plugin-Desktop- 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005223126-Installing-the-Zoom-for-Outlook-add-in 

These can be pretty technical, so if you need some additional guidance and don't have an IT person internally to help you, come back here with questions and I'll do what I can to help.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi Ray,

Is there any possible to add a new meeting in the invitator's Zoom Meeting list if the invitator  uninstall the Zoom Outlook add-in?

Ray_Harwood

Absolutely!  You can do everything on the web at zoom.us when logged into your account.  I set up most of my organizational Meetings and Webinars on the web interface, and primarily use the Outlook approach for more "internal" meetings.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Jameswalter
Participant

Sign in to the Zoom Desktop Client.
Schedule a meeting.
Click the Meetings tab.
Select the meeting that you want to invite others to and click Copy Invitation. ...
To add meetings to your calendar, click Edit. ...
Scroll down to the Calendar section and then choose the calendar you want to add.
Click Save.

Regards,
J Wick