cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flickering screen

monijunk
Listener

for the past month, my screen sometimes flickers and has multiple people on top and then colors flash thru like the video is broken. it is an hp computer. This is what my image looks like in a meeting. the whole screen will flicker too. I can see everyone fine but this is how I look to others.

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @monijunk.

Please be sure you have updated to the very latest Zoom version.  There was an issue that started in early January which was corrected in one of the more recent releases.  Try that... and if the problem remains, come back here and we can pursue some other things.

I *hate* telling people that "reinstalling Zoom will fix your issue"... but this is one situation where it does solve the problem most of the time.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Jameswalter
Participant

In the download center, download and install the 64-bit Zoom client for meetings. Once installed, open the Zoom desktop client, start a meeting with screen share, and test to see if the issue persists.

chevron
Listener

I have this problem too, but only recently!

admindirCW
Listener

I have been having the same problem - on two separate computers. One only after an update was installed (on 2/10/2023). Time for Zoom to fix this!