cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

find my recording

Barbara4
Listener

I was invited to a meeting. I was made the host. I recorded the meeting and clearly heard that the meeting was recorded and heard when when is topped recording the meeting. I never saw that the recording was being converted or saved.  Nor did it ask me to do anything. Where is it?

4 REPLIES 4

igorn
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!

If you were not the original scheduling host of the meeting, the meeting would be likely saved to the original hosts Zoom cloud.

If this was helpful, please click Accept as Solution below!

ICFF2020
Listener

Interestingly, I had the same problem happen this week. Looking to see community feedback for solution.

jeremyjustin

Yes @ICFF2020 @Barbara4 , I agree that if the meeting was scheduled by someone else the recording, if it was a cloud recording, would be tied back to the host's account. They will need to sign into the Zoom web portal to find the recording and share the recording if the desire. 

If you make a local recording, that would show up on your own computer.  This support article shows where the local recordings are normally stored

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206277393-Finding-and-viewing-local-recordings

You can also sign into your Zoom client, go into the Settings, and see the exact path under the "Recording" tab

jeremyjustin_0-1643486677953.jpeg

I know this hasn't "fixed" the issue per se but if you have found this post helpful, please feel free to click "Accept as Solution" below. Others will still be able to add to this posting. Thanks!

GreggG_aka_4G

Hello - if the host made you co-host and recorded the session, the host will get the recorded meeting. They will be able to locate it by visiting their Zoom portal.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski