cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

edit email link Paypal

Tijs
Listener

Hi everyone!
I want to edit my email link for Paypal but cannot find any way to edit this link. I can edit everything but my Paypal email link. Changed emails and the one in the system is no longer used.

Do you know how to do this?

Thank you in advance!

Tijs

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Tijs 

Not sure I understand what you mean by Paypal link. Are you trying to connect your Zoom account to a different Paypal account? 

Hi @Bort ,

Thank you for your quick reply!

Yes! I think that is a better description! I have a PayPal business account now...and would like to connect the zoom to that account. The old email address I see on Zoom I do not longer use at all since a long time.
is it now a matter of adding an other Paypal account? And not changing an email address?

Thanks in advance!
Tijs

@Bort I have looked into the account again after my previous message and I can't see how to add an other Paypal account or change what so ever re Paypal 😕 Maybe super simpel but have no idea!
Thanks again for looking into this!
Tijs

Bort

Hi @Tijs 

Yes, since you are wanting to connect your Zoom account to a Paypal with a different email address (and thus a different Paypal account), you will need to reconfigure that account connection. 

If you are using Paypal as your payment method for Zoom, these instructions should help you change that on the Billing page: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207583123-Using-PayPal-as-your-payment-method-for-Zoom

If you are using Paypal to charge a fee for registering for your webinars, this article can guide you to the Setting where you need to reconnect to the other account: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360018597111-Configuring-Zoom-Webinars-with-PayPal

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.