cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deactivated account without reason

tkctelecom
Listener

Hi, guys.

My Zoom corporate account has been deactivated with no valid reason given.  At one time one, an agent said that the company had shown some illegal activity with China. This is complete BS, as we do not have any business in  China.

We have been forced to obtain a corporate account with Microsoft Teams, which actually works better and the Technical Support is outstanding.

However, some of our clients use Zoom so we would prefer to get it back. We have sent an appeal three times and we are waiting for Zoom's response but ... to no avail.    Can anyone help or suggest an action plan?

Angel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @tkctelecom took a look and I see that our internal teams have been able to re-activate and resolved your issuse within the ticket you submitted. If any further issues feel free to create a new discussion or reply to this one! Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @tkctelecom took a look and I see that our internal teams have been able to re-activate and resolved your issuse within the ticket you submitted. If any further issues feel free to create a new discussion or reply to this one! Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!