cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crazy stuff on top of my picture

kbaker5
Listener

I have been using zoom on this computer for several years.  This image (attached) is what has recently started happening to others who seem my screen.  VERY distracting and unprofessional.  Please help. 

2 REPLIES 2

HankStone
Listener

I have also been using zoom on this same computer for years.  Now my camera image suddenly  freezes up, becomes distorted, and the top of it  goes haywire.  Over time, it comes back to normal, then it freezes up again.  The same thing happens with a different USB camera.  But, if I access the camera through my computer (without zoom), it works fine.  Indeed--very distracting and unprofessional.  Any ideas?

HankStone
Listener

I have also been using zoom on this same computer for years.  Now my camera image suddenly  freezes up, becomes distorted, and the top of it  goes haywire.  Over time, it comes back to normal, then it freezes up again.  The same thing happens with a different USB camera.  But, if I access the camera through my computer (without zoom), it works fine.  Indeed--very distracting and unprofessional.  Any ideas?