cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

choose email service

evri
Listener

In 'choose email service' window (after clicking Invite), the default email used to open my Mac  email service/app.

It seems that after signing in with a different account, the default email service is now opening in outlook.

After going back to my original account that used to open the default email on my Mac email app, it still reverts to the outlook app!

How can I change/assign which email app I want the default email to open with?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

The default app Zoom is using is based on the system's default mail app. You would need to adjust the default mail app set in your Windows or macOS settings. 

View solution in original post

Aha! Thanks, reset the default app as suggested, and all back to normal. Much appreciated.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Bort

The default app Zoom is using is based on the system's default mail app. You would need to adjust the default mail app set in your Windows or macOS settings. 

Aha! Thanks, reset the default app as suggested, and all back to normal. Much appreciated.

todgy
Listener

hi - i have this same issue on my iphone.  I have zoom on my iphone and my mac laptop.  I prefer outlook as my default email app.  I have gone into settings on my iphone, then into mail, then the tab for 'default mail app' - I have already clicked outlook.  But when I am on the phone, in zoom, and I want to send a meeting link, it defaults to the apple 'mail' app, and an email address that I don't want to use.  On the phone, on the laptop, and on the web browser they all have the email that I want to use stored in settings.  But still the apple mail app and an address I don't want persists, like a little bug I can't dive depe and get rid of.  Many thanks in advance.

Chokla
Listener

Skickat kontakt och bevakar hƤndelserna pĆ„sk 

idag Ƥr det Ƥr sĆ„ att jag Ƥr pĆ„ plats i kontakt och 

bevakar hƤndelserna i kontakt och jag har varit