cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot generate meeting registration report

swillett
Listener

I have a meeting happening tomorrow, registration is required, and 17 people have registered.  However, when I go to generate a registration report, and select a a period that includes tomorrow, it doe not offer me the upcoming meeting to generate a report for.

5 REPLIES 5

igorn
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!

Have you tried generating the report based on meeting id instead? Another option would be to go into the originally scheduled meeting and look under the registration sections to see a list.

If this was helpful, please click Accept as Solution below!

I tried both by ID and by date - all it says when i search is "no data".  I know I can look at the list of registrants, page by page, but I want to export the entire list.  I have been doing this for at least a couple of years.

I attach screen shots of editing the meeting to show required reg and date, showing the 17 have registered, and the "no data" response page.

I am having the same problem and these suggestions did not work. It says "no data" and when I look at the list of registrants it only gives me the name and email address, I need all of the info that was on the registration form.

gjconnie
Listener

did you ever find an answer? I'm trying not to panic but I can get no help from zoom whatsoever

I'm having the same issue. Did you ever figure it out either?