cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can´t restart without waiting for 10 minutes

JUDY1412
Listener

Since January 13, I am not allowed to restart a meeting after the 40 minutes limit, without waiting for 10 minutes. Is someone else having this problem? I asked other people and they said no...

3 REPLIES 3

Far
Listener

yes, i am having this problem too and its a big inconvenience, if this is their new trick to try and force paid subs there are many other platforms people can go to that dont charge and are just as good if not better. 

Hey! Could you recommend some of the platforms? I'm looking for one that doesn't require paid subscription and can host up to 30 people. I know there is Teams, but that's the only one I know about.

Thanks!

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @JUDY1412 @Far 

Confirming that this behavior is not an error message. Zoom is constantly innovating our product offerings and testing ways to support Zoom customers’ many use cases. To avoid a break in between future free basic meetings, upgrade to Zoom One Pro to enjoy the flexibility of hosting unlimited back-to-back meetings with no breaks.

Sharing a special offer below gifting your first 2 months free, plus enjoy 1 year of unlimited Whiteboard on us. Terms Apply. Get Offer.

Disclaimer:
This offer is only available to new customers purchasing a Pro Monthly Plan Online. This offer is not available to customers with pre-existing discounts. Maximum of 9 Monthly or Annual Licenses per Purchase. This coupon has no cash value and can only be used for up to 9 Pro Monthly or Pro Annual Licenses. Coupon must be redeemed by 2/28/2023 at 11:59PM PT and will be effective for 2 Monthly billing cycles. This cannot be combined, exchanged, or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please note that Federal, State and Local governments are not eligible for this promotion. These fees are exclusive of taxes.

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?