cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't find recording

LSchive
Listener

I held a meeting and recorded it. It looked like it was downloading the recording after but I can't find the recording anywhere. Can anyone help me locate it?

3 REPLIES 3

Bruno-BaKano
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @LSchive ,

If you recorded the meeting in the Cloud, then the recording should be available via the Recording Management (more details on this in Managing and sharing cloud recordings ).
If you recorded locally on your machine follow the instructions in Finding and viewing local recordings to see if it helps.

Note that you can check the settings on the meeting, even if it's a previous meeting under https://zoom.us/meeting#/previous, to see if you had the option to automatically record and where, in case you have doubts.
The only other way to check the type of recording, in case you started manually from within the client, is to contact Zoom Tech Support and ask them for help (they can check in the server logs if and how the meeting was recorded). 

Hope this helps.
Cheers,

cddirector
Listener

I can't find my recording. I started the meeting and clicked end meeting for all. I don't see the recording anywhere. Need help!!!

joseazcarate
Listener

the same thing happened to me today.  did a meeting, hit recording, ended recording at the end, and not recording in the recording record of the cloud.  This is the second time it happens.  Two, one-hour meetings were messed up and needed to be shared back with several people.