cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I reuse a zoom link?

saurin
Listener

I have set up a recurring schedule for a meeting with the same Zoom link and passcode.  Next month, I am going to have same people but at a different recurring schedule.  Can I use the link and passcode from the first schedule?  I would like to avoid them the trouble of working with a new link.  Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Shaimaa
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi, @saurin Thanks for your contribution to Zoom Community. You can schedule several meetings per your recurring and choose no fixed time.

Shaimaa_0-1654065358716.png

• The meetings will show as No Fixed Time in Zoom, and the individual occurrences will only be shown on your calendar.
  • Meetings can have up to 50 recurring sessions, so use the No Fixed Time option if you need more than 50 recurrences.

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!

Thank you, @Shaimaa .  So if I create a No Fixed Time in Zoom, are you saying that I can use that Zoom URL at any time?  

In other words, I can use it on Mon, Wed and Fri from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM AS WELL AS Tues and Thurs 4:00- 5:00 PM? I can then just schedule these recurring meeting IN MY GOOGLE CALENDAR (not in Zoom), with this No Fixed Time URL included in my Google Calendar events?

If that is the case, it is exactly what I need. Could you please let me know if I have got it right?  Thanks!

Shaimaa

Hi, @saurin. Yes, you understand correctly. You can schedule it from the Zoom website or the Zoom application if you are connecting (Calendar integration) to your Zoom.

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!