cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

camera problem

ndiaprez
Listener

This my camera problem, when I use it in skype or just open the camera it works perfectly fine, but when using zoom is a total problem. PLEASE HELP I TRIED ALL!

ndiaprez_0-1628807616185.png

8 REPLIES 8

TorahTechGuy
Community Champion | Customer

Not sure I understand the problem. Can you give some more details.

David Paskin
Your Torah Tech Guy
www.torahtechguy.com

aabray
Listener

This looks like the problem I am having! I have checked all settings and can't seem to find a solution. Basically, the cameras, both front and rear facing, are zoomed in to the right side area of where the actual camera view should be. So I have to move way right to center myself in the view and it is zoomed in a bit. I use any other app with the cameras and this is not a problem. 

Also, it is only from my own personal viewpoint. I tested it with a friend and my video looked just fine on their end. It was not zoomed in at all.

Please help!!

bigpenguin
Listener

I am having the same problem.

bigpenguin_0-1629394086326.png

TorahTechGuy

Looks like a different camera all together. Are you sure you have the correct camera chosen in Zoom?

David Paskin
Your Torah Tech Guy
www.torahtechguy.com

MauroCambuquira
Listener

Tenho o mesmo problema, já alterei todas as configurações do Windows e não funciona no Zoom. Estou perdendo reuniões importantes.

robinq
Listener

same problem, every setting checked right

hayeplo376
Listener

This is looking one of the most common issues that I faced with zoom app some days ago but as you can seehere some information about its solution here check it out.