cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

breakout room

DianaTV
Listener

I have an account for a meeting of 1000 people.
Is it possible to set 50 rooms x 20 people in the breakout room?

3 REPLIES 3

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer
Number of breakout roomsMaximum number of participants who can be assigned to breakout rooms*
20 breakout roomsUp to 500 participants
30 breakout roomsUp to 400 participants
50 breakout roomsUp to 200 participants

*The maximum capacities listed require a Large Meeting add-on. If you do not have a Large Meeting add-on, the maximum number of participants is limited by your meeting capacity. 

Note: Zoom Support can increase the maximum capacity of your account's Breakout Rooms to allow up to 100 breakout rooms, with a maximum capacity of 1000 per breakout room (depending on account limits). This requires ALL participants to be on Zoom client version 5.2 or higher - anyone joining a meeting on your account who does not have Zoom client version 5.2 or higher will be required to update to join the meeting. If your users do not have administrative control of their computers, this will require assistance from your IT Department to update the client.

Sarani tsuika suru baai no hōhō ga shiritaidesu.
20 / 5000

I would like to know how to add more.

The number of added participants has reached the limit. If you need more, please contact support for assistance. Detailed information

EddiePAEK
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@DianaTV wrote:

I have an account for a meeting of 1000 people.
Is it possible to set 50 rooms x 20 people in the breakout room?

No, you can't. If you want to set 50 rooms, total people should be Max 200 people even if you have an account for a meeting of 1000. You can request to create 100 rooms, so that you could set rooms for all 1000 people. Please contact Zoom Support.

Cheers!