Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Two accounts linked to two google accounts

I have two Zoom accounts for two different businesses, and they are both linked to different Google accounts. I am running the Mac client, and when I go to Sign in, and I click on Google, it uses the first Google login, but not the second (I'd expect...

Virtual Background not functioning

My expectations were low to begin with, but this occurs on KUbuntu as well as ZorinOS, and the support and feedback I've garnered from the forum or online is not promising. I'm hoping someone can help to resolve this. No error codes directly related ...

Screenshot from 2023-05-09 10-30-47.png Screenshot from 2023-05-09 10-32-31.png Screenshot from 2023-05-09 10-46-38.png
GeekDaD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log into ZOOM desktop

When I attempt to log-in to schedule a meeting I get the message...Your application version needs to be 5.11.4 or higher to signWhen I download the latest version of ZOOM I can't install because I receive the same message

Gary8 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Erro:105035

i am trying share my screen in a meetings but this error is happening, i try many things and nothing solved the problem, i am using windowns 7 professional (32 bits), please someone can help me ?

GuzZ by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound keeps dropping in and out

Hi. When I'm on zoom I'm told by other participants that my sound keeps dropping off, even though my video keeps working. I have Windows 11 and a Dell Lattitude. I've tried uninstalling/re-installing zoom and that hasn't solved the issue, and I've tr...

AK6 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with the camera

I am using a lenovo thinkpad and windows 10. If I try a version higher of 5.10.4 camera switch on by the image remain black. I was fine with 5.10.4 but beginning of the last week this version was discontinued. To use I need to make the connection thr...

vito58 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Android Tablet Crash During Polls

When a user is in a Zoom meeting on an Android tablet, our app will crash whenever a poll is launched in that meeting. Below is the full stack trace. As you’ll see it refers to setting the colorSurface attribute in our app themeFATAL EXCEPTION: mainP...