What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Joining a Meeting

We have 5 participants in a meeting. 3 are able to join the meeting. 2 cannot join and see a message indicating a wrong meeting ID. In checking with the participants all five have the same correct Meeting ID. Confirmed with each participant by textin...

Waiting Room is greyed out in security

I am using my personal Zoom account. Have recently upgraded to a large meeting of 500 pax and realized my Enable Meeting Room is grayed out. Was wondering if anyone can help me?

LP2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Large Meeting assignment

We have a meeting schedule we use 3 times per day for our Narcotics Anonymous Group. We have a scheduled presentation coming up and I purchased a single month of 'large meeting' for one month. Will the scheduled ID we use automatically have the licen...

Resolved! Display name

Hello, My display name in my settings is different from my name that appears upon entering a meeting. How can I match these? Thanks!

palex71 by Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Traduccion inmediata de una sesion en otro idioma

Bu como debo hacer para poder tener traduccion inmediatade una sesion on line zoom a el idioma que deseo ? por ejemplo de ingles a espagnol ?como poder descargar la sesion con los subtitulos o con la traduccion hecha a espagnol ?agradecere la respues...

Some feature requests

Hi, just joined the community. I wanted to find out if there is a way to request for the following feature: 1) Host to be able to click a button an automatically capture a picture of all the attendees (perhaps in a grid). Right now, someone has to ma...

enghee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage for Pro Account Exceeded

How can I download recorded video? I have a 1GB Pro Plan. I cannot afford $40/month just to download my last recording that is 2.72GB. Is it possible that I have a one chance opportunity to download now without needing to upgrade? Thank you.

deleodu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

License

I'm looking out zoom api. But I don't understand about "licenses". What is the different between 1 license and 2 licenses? If I increase my license, What I got?

When someone sings the echo system turns off the sound

Hi dear community, we have singing class on zoom and I currently face a technical issue, when one sings high (professionnal), automatically his voice sound is cut off by zoom into silence (quite funny but not taht much).I went into parameters, but I ...

my face will not show to my members

My zoom is not showing my face and my members can't hear me. but I was able to see my video but others cannot see me or hear me. I have lost two meetings with this.

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?