Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Reoccuring meeting Login Issues

Hi all, I have had an ongoing problem where I create a re-occuring meeting for a meeting I am holding weekly or monthly. I share the zoom login link with a client and when they use the link they get the message, "The host has another meeting in progr...

Trope by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom events

Hi! Tell me, please, who used Zoom Events, invitations to the event work only by registering and receiving tickets?

Problemi audio durante un collegamento Zoom

Buongiorno, ho appena comprato un PC Asus ProArt, ma durante il collegamento su Zoom meeting l'audio è quasi del tutto irriconoscibile. Premetto che con altri programmi si sente benissimo, soprattutto per quanto riguarda youtube e vlc (audio impeccab...

rocalab by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Streaming in hybrid meeting

Here is the configuration of the meeting I am trying to set up. The Zoom room is fairly large and has about 25 attendees (members). Members from elsewhere (global) are also about 25. The meeting will require any member to be able to talk and video to...

armco by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot join meetings from launch anymore

Suddenly, I cannot join others' meetings anymore from launch. I get the options to "download installation" (but I've had zoom for 3 years), and once or twice that worked. Not every time. I've had to join from my "browser" and it seems some things are...