Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Hearing audio from muted participant

During a weekly 3-hour meeting, the participant list shows that all participants are muted. Nevertheless, we can hear when one particular participant clears his throat. This happens week after week. The mute icon on the participant list shows that he...

Larry8 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Un utilisateur veut connecter plusieurs personnes

Bonjour,J'utilise la version :5.13.11 (16405) de Zoom. J'ai une réunion de programmée bientôt, nous serons une dizaine, et une des personnes présente souhaiterait que d'autres personnes assistent à la réunion via un seul appareil (le sien). Est-ce po...

OceaneO by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom recently started utilizing 100% of my CPU

Recently zoom started utilizing 100% of my cpu, enough to where it's causing my computer to freeze at points. Prior to this it never used anywhere close to this amount of processing power. This is my biggest issue I need to resolve. Additionally zoom...

Damien5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom app window only showing Recurring meetings

I have my Zoom app synced with my Outlook calendar. However, the Upcoming tab on the Zoom application window only shows Recurring meetings list. None of my other individual Outlook zoom meetings are showing in the list. How do I view my non-Recurring...

xngelo by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

very bad audio issue when on a meeting

hey guys... i have an asus laptop... a few months back after some updates, during a meeting, there will be crackling sounds from any speaker that I use...on board or external... .. whenever someone is talking or reading from the other side. especiall...

azri by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

audio

When we have a Zoom church service we are unable to hear the organ being played

Customized meeting rooms for specific meetings

Hi, Is it possible to have different waiting room settings for different meetings? I have a regular meeting that I host twice a week, and I want Picture A for that waiting room. Then I have various scheduled meetings that I host and I want those to h...