What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

adding phone number

Hi, I want to add my phone number to my Zoom account. It usually sends that the code is not verified. I've tried to enter it six times with codes sent to my cellphone but it doesn't work.

Invitees having to resign in every 40 minutes

When hosting my last meeting the folks that I invited had to resign in every 40 minutes. Is there any way that the clients can stay signed in for the entire duration of the meeting?

gandy by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom connecting&reconnecting issue

Hi I've been going through some connection issue these days.Even though my internet is good (I'm using my phone data roaming not wifi), zoom keeps connecting&reconnecting itself in my meeting, which has badly affected my meetings lately. Is there any...

Idvalid meeting ID problem

When I started a meeting, I couldn't start it. Then, I gotta change device to start the meeting normally.Please help me to solve this problem.

Resolved! Edit Meeting Button Blurred Out

I am trying to extend a recurring meeting out longer and the edit button on the meeting is almost blurred out and will not let me extend it. Is there a way to do it?

MWatson by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! One-time price

I did not notice pricing for one call for a group of about 50 individuals. Can Zoom come-up with a one time use pricing for hosting meetings? Typical requirement for most people - in my view - would be for about 30 people to connect for about 3 hours...

NVS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Backgrounds Linux (Client v5.7.6 29123.0808)

I am using the Linux Zoom Client (v5.7.6 29123.0808) and the Virtual Background setting simply does not work: the only setting that works is None (which shows the camera). All other settings result in a black screen regardless of whether or not green...

muon by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?