Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom picture is skewed to the left

When in a Zoom meeting, my picture as displayed is skewed to the left. I don't think others see my picture skewed. I have recently uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom. All drivers are up to date.

Zoom putting orange lipstick on a man! won't turn off

Since last week, zoom video has uncontrollably turned on touch up function - tried disabling several times - no luck. Changed background filter - was none, changed back and forth - stays on unless it's black and white - then can tolerate seeing my im...

Resolved! Multi Pinning Zoom on Fedora-34

The "zoom" group I'm connected with has a need to record sessions, multi views. The other participants in the group tell me that on their Windows client, they have the ability to MULTI PIN, up to nine of them. That ability does not appear to be inclu...

rudas64 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Passcode Enabled

Hi all, My PMI has a passcode, and I want to remove it. I have waiting room enabled, but the option to disable passcode is locked. This changed when my account was made part of another team on Zoom, and I have since been removed from that group, but ...

screen share doesn't work for my ios, using catalina

I can no longer share a screen on zoom. I found this out during a work presentation. In Trying to figure out why not, I read that I have to have ios 11 now. For various reasons, I'm not ready to do that. I still have catalina.Is there any way I can c...

Kat3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotlight yourself as Host from Participant screen

I actively facilitate Zoom meetings and webinars for clients, and often provide customized video fed to my "camera" feed using various tools like OBS Virtual Camera or vMix External Camera. When I want to spotlight my special video feed, the only way...

ASAP by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program