What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom

Sir network error problem

Local Recordings

I dropped my computer and I need to access my local recordings. How can I do that?

Duchess by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Recording not Processing

Hi there I am a teacher and need a recording of a class which is still processing over 48 hours later. Meetings I have done in the meantime have recorded no problem. Is anyone able to help? Thank you so muchCarolyn

can not enter the conference

When entering the conference using a link or an ID and password, I receive an error message: Wrong security code. Try again. who else got this problem?is there a solution?

Resolved! Disable pinning by participants

Hey everyone.In zoom can host or co-host disable participants to pin anyone in the meeting,. Can anybody clarify please.

sekar49 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

複数のアカウントを1つのメールアドレスで購入したときの対処方法。

1つのメールアドレスで2つのアカウントを購入してしまいました。購入した2つのアカウントの使い方がわかりません。(1つのアカウントは使えます)もう一つのアカウントの確認方法がわかりません。どのようにすればもう一つのアカウントの情報が得られるのでしょうか。教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。

JSMME by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

breakout room

hey everyone, my zoom it's the latest vision and i've made the advanced setting already, but still i can not find the "breakout room" button from the toolbar there. have no idea the reason. anyone have solutions? Thanks in advance!

Judylan by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

契約変更の仕方

こんにちは。契約は「プロ」年間払いしています。100名参加を300名参加に増やしたいので、10月の1ヵ月だけ「ビジネス」に変更可能でしょうか?

matsu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?