Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to add a co-host

Hi,I tried to add a co-host to a meeting but even with his e-mail that is associeted with his zoom account .It seems that Zoom couldn't found him.Hi has a free basic accoumpt and I have a upgrated one.Thank you in advance for your help.Best,

NK5 by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't set zoom ratio with Logitech C920s

Just purchased a Logitech C920s webcam in the hope of improving my Zoom presence. I have installed the latest version of Logitech Capture to achieve this. After trial and error I realised that I had to start Zoom before starting Capture. From Capture...

AlanX by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can the host see other participants' screens?

I'm thinking that can the host see other participants' screens? I went search in the internet and they all said that the host cannot see your screen if you are not sharing it, and that made me thought, that this is true. But today, I have a meeting, ...

Large meeting ad-on

Hello, I purchased the monthly large meeting ad on and I currently have the zoom pro plan. I scheduled an event that I wish to have many people join . How do I know that large meeting option is applied in that meeting? Another question could be: How ...

Loubna89 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple microphones in the same place

Normally if we want to hear all the speakers in the same place we can use multi microphones extender to cover the audiences that connected to one main laptop(cannot open other mic from other laptop because echo effect), but if I want to use mic from ...

Kipo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect Host - Participants moved to Waiting Room

I have the host/co-host not present if lose connection move to waiting room option selected, but when I do a test meeting and disconnect my computer, it will just make the other participant a host and doesn't put them into a waiting room. Does this o...

AnonEl by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Minutes with Zoom Pro

I was just offered Zoom Pro for 7.50 a month. How many minutes are offered with this plan beyond the 40 minutes for Zoom regular?

Participantes de uma Reunião Gravada

Boa Noite!Acabei de gravar uma reunião com 36 participantes e ao assistir verifiquei que só quem falou ou participou do chat ficou registrado (pelo vídeo ou pelo chat), existe algum relatório que eu possa imprimir ou anexar aos arquivos baixos?Tipo u...

epizzo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes