Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Scheduling Privileges for meetings - owner received emails

Hello - I've been assigned a delegate (aka schedule privileged) to schedule meetings on behalf of many folks in the past. Just joined a new company and establishing this again but received complaints that the folks I'm scheduling for now get emails w...

Daylight savings time wrong on calendar notice

Aack. When we set up meetings in Zoom, we use the correct time zone. But since daylight savings started, the automatic calendar notice that comes with the Zoom confirmation is now showing an INCORRECT time, i.e., pre-daylight savings time. The attach...

McMakin by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I see a log of meetings I've attended?

I attend meetings almost every day with zoom. I would like to see when recent meetings start and stop.I found this which seems to explain how that's donehttps://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/7584646710669-Accessing-your-meeting-historyFrom the Zo...

rounder by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom upgrade causing all kinds of problems.

I did an upgrade on my MacBook Pro this morning. I had a meeting planned at 1:00 pm which I have every Wednesday. The audio and video didn't work. I was able to fix the video, but no matter what I did, I couldn't fix the audio. I have googled., but n...

SAML Name Create with Accent Marks the Acute O

Good Afternoon, My organization's authentication method is the SAML login process, and it appears to reload the names on authentication. However there appears to be a problem with loading the lowercase letter o with an accent on it. I've tested it wi...

tdorr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting links not works for participants

Numerous attendees to a meeting I scheduled with a group from outside our organization is getting errors when they try and join a meeting. Here is a screen shot of one of the folks. Anyone know the source of this? Seems to be a Browser error? The whe...