Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom desktop unable to connect on Mac OS Monterey

A strange issue started happening out of nowhere yesterday. When I try to connect to any Zoom meeting from my desktop app (or do anything with the app, for that matter, such as logging in), I get the message "You are unable to connect to Zoom. Please...

bkowalk by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration

Is there a way where you can have a question where if they a answer a certain it will skip the rest of the questions? For example: Are you a member of this organization? If they answer "yes" it will complete the registration. IF they answer "no" then...

Host camera view changes when others enter the meeting

Hi,I am using a virtual background with a green screen. With one of my licensed accounts I have a problem with the camera view changing when the participants enter. I have it set up in advance so that the students can just see me with the virtual bac...

KHD by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Post Meeting Attendee Reports

Is there a Report that would provide Meeting Attendees, with Attendee User Full Registered Name, Contact details (E-mail and or Phone)? I noticed that our Report options for meetings located under:ADMIN > Account Management > Reports > Meetings > Onl...

No Call Me Option

I only have the option for Zoom to Call Me sporadically - seems like only on calls that I do not initiate. I have checked all of the settings and have searched this forum. I can find nothing that references to this issue. Any ideas? It takes forever ...

CAbrams by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use Zoom on a Mac - total beginner

Hi Zoom community Just starting a new job, that requires me to teach using Zoom! Can't find any very simple video guides to learn how to use Zoom. Any and all suggestions are welcome because I'm not very confident with technology. Kind regards Jane

Why can't I record my meetings?

Hello, Zoom Community. I have gone through many help videos and articles discussing how to record Zoom meetings. All say it should be as easy as clicking the circular RECORD icon at the bottom of the screen. However, that button is missing whenever I...