Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Vdi 5.8.4 (21112)

is zoom Vdi and citrix pluggin 5.8.4 (21112) no longer supported? i have this installed on one of our citrix virtual desktop with the same version of Citrix HDXmediapluggin installed on my local laptop windows 10, this was working but al of a sudden ...

agnelo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

audio issues

Recently when I share my screen a pop up says my microphone will be muted while screen sharing. I've checked my settings but I'm lost on how to fix it. As soon as I stop share my audio is unmuted

bobbijo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing my screen and audio

I need support because every time I share my screen I get muted automatically. How do I make it so that I am able to share my screen and talk? Thank you.

starked by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my meeting history

Hello, I want to know if what I am seeing in my meetings history are all the meetings I have scheduled, including the meetings that never took place, or if it is a list of all the meetings that actually took place. Thank you.

Closed Captions Default On?

Hi!Is there any way I could enable a setting in Zoom so that any meeting I set up has closed captions turned on by default? If not, is such a feature on the roadmap?I personally don't use closed captioning often myself, but I frequently have team mem...

Original Sound: On

Hello! We utilize the Original Sound button for fitness classes and it is wonderful. It automatically turns "on" on one of my computers and "off" on another. How do I automate "Original Sound: On" for every meeting? Thank you!