Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Video screen black

I have turned off adblocker because my video display is a black screen. It didn't do anything and my video display is still a black screen. My laptop is Windows 11 (Lenovo).

length of meeting

hi, i am computer illiterate and am a first time zoom user. i have to do two 7 hour courses on zoom, what package do i need? it tells me i only have 40 minutes of time. please any help will be gratefully appreciated.

Smurfy by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Can participants have Zoom meeting without me (host?)

Hi there, I am trying to create a Zoom meeting for two other people that I don't plan to attend. Is this possible, even though I'm technically the host? Will they be able to join and conduct their whole meeting without me ever joining/participating? ...

arudess by Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

having issues in my zoom meeting

having issues in my zoom meeting, joined my zoom meeting since yesterday i can hear other people in my meeting but they cannot hear my voice. how can i solve this issue please ? urgent

Message on my planned meeting

Hi! I have a question. I have a website with an integrated Zoom. I planned a meeting and set it on the page of my course. But I have the message: Vernieuwen om de status te wijzigen (or in English, something like: Refresh to change the status). What ...

Elisa60 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lip Color - Studio Effect

I had the studio effect set for lip color .. this was great not to have to apply lipstick for every meeting. But my computer died and I had to get a new hard drive. Downloaded the most up to date version of Zoom. I can choose lip color (or any other ...