Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Meeting Overflow

I have Pro account. I'm conducting a meeting tomorrow that now has over 100 people registered. What are my options?

PCPRweb by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Gym Class with Music - Audio cutting out

I join a gym class on zoom (some are at the class in person) with the instructor giving direction and music playing loudly in the background. After getting a new CD player recently the audio is now completely useless and patchy and I can only hear th...

Kay10 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video issue on Mac

Greeting!Las week after meeting, when I try to convert video on Mac nothing happens. If the video was converted automatically after meeting then it is ok, but if I stopped converting and afterwards try to convert it manually - the video is not conver...

pakoji by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone switching during meetings

With Zoom Pro I am having microphone issues. About every 10 minutes or so, the setting changes so clients can no longer hear me. Then I have to switch to another setting and the same thing happens back and forth every 10 minutes. VERY FRUSTRATING whe...

PF2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Why does my backround settings never load

Every time I try to change/get rid of my zoom back round it just loads until infinity. It might be the internet seeing as i'm in school. So does anybody know a hack to get rid of it? ( you would be help me a ton )

Anyone else feeling excluded?

Not sure if anyone else has a non-standard English character in their name, but I have an é. Any time I receive an email from Zoom about a meeting or webinar, I see:Not. my. name. I can't be the only one. Why would I want to use a product that gets m...

desiresutton_0-1684347308450.png

I hate when this happens

So when me and my friends wanted to do a meeting my freind indie gave me a meeing number and I put it in but it said that it was invalid so I texted my friend said she was onlline and on the meeting like what the hell ?

Teleconferencing

Hello! If I am joining a meeting using my android phone, do I need to "teleconference in" to have audio?