Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screenshare Stuck on Pause

When my colleague attempts to share at the beginning of a meeting, the screen we see is black with a "[NAME] is sharing their screen" message. He tells me that his screenshare is paused, and he is unable to un-pause. This happens consistently- the fi...

CiaranI by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom recordings

Does any one know how to access your Zoom recordings when using an IPhone and you have the basic plan (not paying for additional features)? thank you!

Resolved! Upgrade version

Good afternoon, I would like to know if, if I upgrade my account (i have meetings until 100 participants and i want meetings until 1000), all the meetings created will automatically have the conditions for this upgrade or if I have to create new meet...

User PMI for Scheduler

Hi, Can anyone guide me on how to use only my PMI for the scheduler? I enjoy using the scheduler but for every link it sends out, it uses a random ID  I only want to use my consistent PMI.

Slow Connection to meeting for PC

Takes 3-5mins to join meeting or breakout room using my PC on Windows 11. I am on Zoom 5.14.6.. At the same spot in my house, my ipad allows me to join the same meeting instantaneously.

PL211 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom cloud storage

Recently purchased additional cloud storage. Is there a way of getting an earlier recording previously downloaded & then deleted from cloud to make space back into the cloud so it can be shared again from Zoom.

FoHL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Struggling to ad an alternative host

Hi allI have a meeting set up with a client and an affiliate company. I would like the affiliate company to host the meeting as I will be abroad, but I would like them to host it through my zoom.We aren't connected on one account. I would like to giv...

GhittaB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes