Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting video small or slide show small

I was just in a meeting with a video and a slide show, and I selected them to be separate.I sized the second window to be as large as possible using the "SouthEast" arrow on the window, but it was very limited in size (less than half the width and le...

mp4 not playing after download

I've never had a problem downloading a meeting recording to my computer so that I can upload it to my classroom website until now. I downloaded it like usual (I record them to the cloud), and I can't play it in QuickTime. I also need to edit the vide...

can't start a meeting

I've been using Zoom to record my podcasts for 2 years and just this week I schedule a meeting click start and it won't open. Tried on safari chrome & Firefox none will star a meeting? any ideasPlease let me know @ *********** thank you

ricoc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem of my ZOOM recording

hi, i am a zoom license user. i am facing a problem in using this zoom software. everytime i conduct a meeting with the recording turned ON for 1 and a half hours, the progress can just be recorded for around 40 minutes -1 hour, and it stopped record...

Zoom can not detect Camera

I have been using Zoom for months. Today the camera on my end was not working. My camera is ON and the message comes up 'Zoom can not detect camera' Anyone have any suggestions?

KParvis by Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes

Audio meeting

How do I create an audio-only Zoom meeting I searched and I need to click on a ellipses icon but I can't find it. Can anyone help?

david59 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes