Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My video won't turn on

Hello everyone, All of sudden the video on my zoom won't seem to run on - I've reinstalled the zoom app and restarted my mac with no luck. Let me know if you have any better ideas 

Rogan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't find my past cloud recording

Hello,I no longer have access to all the cloud recordings I had in stock since 1 year , around fifty instead of more than 300...I don't know what to do. one of the recordings is used by a company that advertises with it ( with the original link i sha...

Can I host on safari?

I want to host on safari what it does not let me it says I have to download the appbut I want to do it on safari@Lol17

Lol17 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

be able to continue to participate in Zoom meetings

I have for many years been able to join zoomed meetings. Then a little box showed up asking me to update to the next version. when i clicked yes it then said it couldn't do it and cited Error 10008. yesterday it did all that again and wouldn't connec...

Не слышно звонок и меня не слышно

Всем привет! У меня проблема с ZOOM. 1. Не слышно рингтон. 2. Собеседник меня не слышит. Все реккомендованные действия выполняла. При этом в Skaype все работает и меня слышно. А так же в учетной записи на другом компьютере все раб

Sono by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What fresh hell is this?

I've just updated (Windows client) to V5.1.148 (16213), and noticed all this in Task Manager:Is Zoom turning into bloatware?

Ouseman_0-1685181111250.png
Ouseman by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Event logs in zoom meetings

Dear All, I need to find event logs in zoom meetings. I need this because during the meeting, some host or cost-host chose the wrong option and deleted the breaking rooms. Therefore i want to find out who did this. Is there a way to find these record...