Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ZOOM Breakout Rooms Error/Doesnt Work

Hello. I need help please.Has anyone here experienced the error of breakout rooms fucntion?Here is my storyI already set my breakout to the "flexible one" (anyone can join, anyone can go to main room anytime, anyone can choose, no time limit etc). Th...

Problema con Zoom en Mac Ventura 13.4

Cuando quiero usar Zoom para hablar en una reunión, el micrófono y la cámara están desactivados. Acciono la opción que me manda para Configuración de sistema/Privacidad y Seguridad, voy a Micrófono o Cámara, pero no me figura en ninguna de las dos la...

Recuperar grabación del 2022

Buenas tardesHe realizado grabaciones del año 2022, pero solo me aparece una en la nube.Se podrá recuperar todas las grabaciones que se realizaron en ese año? Saludos.

Jsolisb by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with joining audio

I have a colleague who has an issue joining audio. Instead of this: She gets this: There isn't a switch between Telephone and Computer audio, and there's no error messages about her Mic or Speakers not being available. On that note, her hardware look...

codyp_3-1685078652867.png codyp_1-1685078510507.png
codyp by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom local recording issues: the screen is all black

I recorded two zoom meetings (6hours & 3 hours) on my desktop. Both of the video seemed being recorded smoothly, but when I opened the mp4 video, both of them don't show the screen. I can hear the voice, but I cannot see anything. The screen is all b...

hi999 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

tinyurl?

How do I create a shorter link people can click on to register? 

77valc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Oddities in Linux version of Zoom

Hi Forum Folke, Couple of hopefully easy questions: first, is there any way for me to set which view the meeting comes up in? It's currently defaulting to "Speaker," but I need "Gallery." Not a big deal, it's easy enough to change, but if there's a w...

Meeting Notification

My meeting notices are sent out one hour before the meeting, not when I email the participants. Searched around to see what notification delay button I must have inadvertently hit but cannot find anything. Suggestions? Thanks

Ron12 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes