Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Meeting integration pricing

I need to integrate zoom sdk in my application but i need know what does it cost?example: what is the cost of a meeting session with 2 participants for a 60 mins? and for 10 participants?

Zoom Video Meeting

I had a Zoom Meeting on 02/05/2023. I did not delete it from the Zoom. However, I am not able to find it again. Is there anyway to trace my Zoom video meeting? I remember I recorded it

MayChew by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

move meeting to different zoom account

I need to move an already scheduled Zoom meeting to a different Zoom account. The Zoom link has already been shared. At the beginning of the meeting, is there a way to share a new Zoom link with participants so when they log into the original link th...

leah895 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Video doesn't work

Since few days, when I start Zoom, I can't see my video.I tried with mac cam and with an external usb webcam. I use a mac and zoom app with the latest updates. It works from my iPhone, I can see me Thanks you experts 

Resolved! ReRoute a Meeting ID to another Meeting

Good morning people I have two regularly scheduled meetings in Zoom with attendance of over 100 folks. I want to keep the same meetings but I don't need the two links/ID's anymore. I am afraid that if I cancel the one meeting, even with good communic...

Zoom application is freezing when connect 4K display

When I start video calling its taking long time to get Connect with system audio option and application is not responding. If I do it from my laptop no issue. When I use zoom 4K display application is freezing. If I disable video it will work as norm...

TLKI by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes