Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Guests cant access a reoccurring meeting

Hi, Our client success team has a reoccuring meeting with one of their clients and now they cant join the zoom meetings any longer. Everytime they attempt to join it states the following error message: User: arn:aws:iam::787345941828:user/web_user is...

Norbu by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recordings

Until last week I was able to open recording all the time. Starting this week, I can no longer open them on Chrome. How do I fix that so I can open them again??When I register to sign in, click the "I am not a robot" and hit sign in, to loops back to...

Help! Please show me how to solve my sync problem

Help. When setting up a zoom meeting from my desktop (via outlook) and by my iphone (via icalendar), the meetings do not sync to my iphone 11 calendar. I've tried every option identified within the Zoom database and still unsuccessful.

My recording is STILL "processing"!

I recorded a class today at 11:30am, and 4.5 hours later it is STILL "processing." I recorded another class at 12:30pm, and I received that recording right away. Please help. Ted.

troseen by Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

username

Hi, I changed my name once for a zoom meeting and I thought I changed it to something else through settings, but whenever I join a meeting for class the old username pops up. Any help appreciated, thanks!

Zoom history when you are not the host

Does anyone know if it's possible to get information such as how long a call was for a meeting that you attended but did not host? I need to prove how long I was on a Zoom call but someone else hosted and I show no meetings at all in my history.