Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

audio mismatch

Hello. I work with singers. I "thought" one of my students was hearing what I played on my keyboard one full step lower than I played it. But when I listen to the playback of the recording, she is singing exactly what I played. In the live session I ...

Running Zoom on CCWGTV ( Google Chromecast with Google TV)

Has anyone had success running Zoom on the CCWGTV (Google Chromecast with Google TV) I have my CCWGTV connected to a powered USB-C Hub and have connected a number of webcams. I am able to get the Google Duo working with Audio and Video calls. I am ha...

Resolved! Using a Canon T5i camera on zoom

When using a T5i as a camera to record by Sharing a screen it would seem that there is no need to record on the camera can anyone confirm that this is true? Thanks

Phill by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom color on LG laptop with WIndows 10

I got a new LG laptop with Windows 10, and my Zoom color is now bad. Very pale and blue. My old Windows laptop looked fine. I can't find any settings in Zoom or Windows to fix it. Any suggestions?

Henry49 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Output is Garbled

I recently got a new work computer and it runs windows 11. I cannot figure out why when I am meeting with a co-worker my audio to them is all garble and messed up. I've been thru everything trying to fix this. I am at my wits end. Hopefully someone c...

Video quality suddenly very poor

I have always had excellent video quality (Logitech C925e camera) and as of two days ago, the quality has significantly worsened. I did two things and not sure which one might be the culprit:* updated my OS to Monterey* updated Zoom None of my video ...

zoom client not connecting

Have uninstalled and downloaded zoom client and now unable to sign in or join meetings as error message 1132 shows.Error 1132 doesnt seem to be recognised by zoom (even though its the number generated by them) I can connect via ipad and work laptop s...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now