Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participant ability to return to a break-out room

I recently had a participant leave a break out session to ask the host a question. Then, the student was unable to return to their assigned break out session and as the host, I couldn't figure out how to send him their either. Is there an option to d...

cladas by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Polling

I do not see "Polls" so that I can cut that feature on when I look under Meeting (Basic). Where could Polls be hiding?

Can I keep my Meeting Room if I change subscriptions?

I couldn't find this answer on the website, I hope someone here can help me. My employer is ending their contract with Zoom next month (July). This means I'm loosing my company zoom account. I plan to purchase my own pro account because it's made col...

Skogs_5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

video won't work

video doesn't work well, do you know how i can make my video better? And how i can show both people in the screen? It is for a interviewIt would be perfect if you can help me

Allowing guests to Join without any authentication

New to Zoom and will be hosting a workshop 1x week for 8 weeks. I am providing the link in an email each week - I want them to be able to simply click the link to join the workshop and NOT have to be verified in any way. I suspect most of my registra...

jwells by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Share automatically pausing with PPT Slides

Noticed yesterday when trying to share PPT that screen that screen-share automatically paused and would not restart sharing. Could not share any specific open screen [window] in Mac device. Could only share whole desktop. Anyone else experiencing tha...

Live Captions

I only have a basic licence as the Company I work for uses another video meeting platform, however I sometimes get invited to meetings from clients who use Zoom. I have a hearing impairment and find live captions a really useful feature on other plat...

Paul231 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes