Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ProTip #3 - Zoom Support website

Do you have a question? Chances are there’s a support article on it  We encourage you to browse the new and improved Zoom Support site! There you will find articles and videos with detailed steps that will help you quickly find the solutions to all ...

Bort_0-1644012952963.png
Bort by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

Noise supression feature on Android

Today, i tried to use Zoom Android app for an online 1on1 teaching session on my Samsung S7+ with Sony WF1000XM3 Earbuds. The Noise Supression feature failed badly, all the crowd and music sound at Starbucks totally destroyed us, to be honest. There ...

Merging Multiple Pro Accounts

Hello - we are a small, young company. We currently have three employees all paying for their Pro accounts separately. We want to merge the accounts under one umbrella to have three licenses + one large meeting add on to one of the accounts. A few qu...

VVCad by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a Bluetooth speaker to Zoom on Ipad

I run Zoom yoga classes and use an ipad Version OS14.1. I have recently started using Rode microphones and connect a lightning cable to use the microphones. The microphones work well but it has reduced the speaker sound when students talk to me. I ha...

LynTh by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recordings

Hi all, so I had a number of cloud recordings saved on my account however I ended my paid subscription and no longer have access to the cloud recording feature and therefore none of my old cloud recordings are there. Are these gone? If I reactivate m...

Unable to share audio-only recording with participants

Hello, I have been able to record one-hour training sessions, but cannot seem to access the audio-only version to share with participants afterwards. When I click on the link next to the audio option, copy it, and paste it into the browser, I get an ...

Kate434 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More