Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

mail with verification code does not arrive

Hello i try to create a free account with my business Mail, but the Mail with the verification code does not arrive. Not in Spam and not if we allow the zoom mails on our server.... I opened a case but get only the information that i dont have an acc...

can't update zoom

There is no updating zoom for me what so ever. I click on update links and I get a box coming up saying " you need to update to a newer 5.14.whatever...... /well I want to update so I click on update and it's just an annoying repition of the same thi...

Invite meeting mail

Hello!Before when I scheduled a meeting it took me in the last step to Outlook for mail invitation of others.. Now the meeting goes into my calendar and I got to manually go to the calendar and ad people and update to send mail invitations? Happened ...

AlexN by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I find out what meetings I have participated in

Is there any way to find out what meetings you have participated in? I still have the meeting ID number. The teacher said I didn't attend the class, but I did. I won't get paid if I can't prove that I was there. Also for future proof, is there a way ...

Check out the top 3 trending solutions for April 2023 ‌✅‌

1 In a Zoom Meeting and have Dotted/Horizontal lines on screen? 1. Solution by @fcardamo Discussion: Horizontal lines 2. Solution by @jmw & @vjb1974 Discussion: Dotted lines on speakers screen 3. Solution by @ellie3 Discussion: Black/Grey lines acros...

RN by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Meeting recipients can not join meeting

for the last few years I have not been able to invite people to meetings, when I share the meeting link it ALWAYS says it is invalid even if I am IN the room and sending a link from the meeting.

How do I disable a Zombie meeting?

A long time ago, I set up a recurring Zoom meeting. The meeting ID and connect URL were posted on a website, but I do not have it (any more) appear in my list of "Meetings" on my desktop app, hence I cannot delete it. Now I find all of a sudden more ...

Zap1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes