Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cant Schedule on Behalf of

I granted scheduling privilege's to another user within my organization they show up in the "I can schedule for" section I can see my name in the "Assign scheduling privilege's to" section When i go to schedule a meeting for another user after creati...

co-host

Hello! Please tell me. If I enable the co-host feature, can I designate a person as a co-host with a basic version of the account?

Unfero by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time zones

This is probably a silly question. I’m in EST (Massachusetts) and I will be hosting a meeting when I am out of this time zone. Do I create the meeting using the time zone I will be in on that day? Every time I switch it to a time zone that I will be ...

PeggyC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Scheduling Recurring Meetings

I can't seem to schedule a recurring meeting. When I check the box for it, no options are offering for the recurrence pattern, as the instructions say should happen--I just get a message saying to check recurrence or repeat in my calendar invitation....

Help please: I have an avatar that will display if I start the meeting and am the host. It will show up when I turn the video off and disappear if I turn the video screen on. This is what I want to happen. That same avatar will not display if I join ...

cloud recording

i received the email and could not open the recording and it showed this message"You have not enabled the Cloud Recorder. (200)"

Zoom Audio Settings

We use Zoom for 7-8 committee meetings per month. Meetings take place in various meeting rooms depending on availability. Our equipment setup is not permanent - equipment is set up before and packed away after each meeting.Hardware-wise, we have two ...

Interpretation setting error

Previously person A was an English interpreter.But I created even a new link, and I didn't appoint her as an interpreter. But Zoom automatically made her an Eng interpreter. I didn't set an interpreter when I make the link. Zoom remembered previous i...

Resolved! Need help w/editing existing meeting

Hi, I created a meeting that I intended to be a reoccurring meeting with no fixed end time so it interviewers could send the same link to multiple candidates, but when I used the outlook plugin to send out the first calendar invite with the date/time...

RK20 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes