Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Shared link for multiple person interview

Multiple people at my company are planning to individually interview someone over the course of 2 days. Can we create one meeting for each interviewer to use, so that the people involved can just hop on together at their agreed upon time? The calls w...

Accessing locally recorded zoom meeting

Hi, So I recorded a zoom meeting locally, (unpaid zoom). I started off with a small recording and then paused it, stopped it, and got the notification it will be saved in mp3 format. Then I recorded a major portion of the presentation and did the sam...

akg123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Error 100052000

Hi, when i tried to join to a zoom meeting it shows me this error, I've never got any problem like this before, and when I just finished updating my zoom into the 5.10.4 (5035) version.Can anyone help??

JosuaSembiring_0-1652257140793.png

Removing my zoom name for recording

I would like to remove my name (lower left hand corner) when I host a zoom meeting that is going to be recorded and then posted elsewhere. I see an option to remove the participants name, but that did not change the visibility of my name. Thank you.

gchaky by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I cannot open zoom on app

I can not open zoom with app, I must open my gmail account on explorer before, than I must select open with email so opening be difficultly.do yo help me?

un errore che ha impedito l'installazione

non riesco ad installare zoom, scrive "Installer ha incontrato un errore che ha impedito l'installazione. Contatta il produttore del software per ottenere assistenza". cosa posso fare?

Non mi genera il report al termine della riunione. Qualcuno può aiutarmi a capire perchè?