Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Scheduling

I teach classes at irregular times, I always scheduled them as a recurring meeting and sent the link to the students. Now I'm trying to schedule a new meeting with a new student, and I'm forced to mention how many times the meeting will be repeated, ...

Germano by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Room Capacity Limit

It appears that currently there is no way to limit the number of participants in breakout rooms. This is a suggestion for Zoom to develop this. It would be very helpful to be able to limit the capacity of breakout rooms, to facilitate smaller more in...

Virtual Coat and Tie

I'm out of town and need to be better dressed that what I brought with me for a meeting. Is there an effect or a third-party add-in that can be used to "add" a virtual coat and tie so that I look more professional? Thank you! Brett

Webinars

Why are my panelists getting a reminder notice with the attendee join webinar button when they did not sign up to attend? They are panelists and have their own link. I will resend their own custom link. This is confusing.