Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Host video freezes intermittently

I am a participant on Zoom and recently was prompted to upgrade my Zoom. Now my laptop is freezing the video of my host, audio is working fine. The Zoom on my Iphone is working fine. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the Zoom a couple of times and tha...

eileent by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom just crashes this week

I am using zoom with my computer and didn't have any issues using zoom until 18th. But from this monday, after the zoom has alerted that I have to update(which I did) zoom just crashes before I start any meetings. It's like I open zoom and after 10 o...

litus66 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto Login Meetings App on Initial Launch

I am looking to have the Meeting App automatically login when it is install on a client computer. I feel I am very close but seem to be missing something. Below is my command-line arguments and a screen shot of what I am presented with when I launch ...

Zoom virtual Background

Hi this is Ansh my zoom virtual background with green screen is not working properly actually I don't have any green screen but in google meet it applies correctly please make sure that even zoom virtual background should apply without a physical gre...

Ansh by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom audio

Our agency is hosting virtual job fairs via zoom. We will use a computer lab for residents to participate. The desktops do not have cameras. I know they can still get on zoom, and wouldn't be seen, but can they talk or would they have to use chat or ...

Resolved! Possible to create a standing meeting ID without using my PMI?

Most calendars can't handle events that recur according to my school's 8-day rotation, so I create them in a spreadsheet and import them to Google Calendar. I'd like to include a consistent meeting URL for one of my team meetings. Must that absolutel...

mrtedp by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022