Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

problem with the camera

I am using a lenovo thinkpad and windows 10. If I try a version higher of 5.10.4 camera switch on by the image remain black. I was fine with 5.10.4 but beginning of the last week this version was discontinued. To use I need to make the connection thr...

vito58 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Android Tablet Crash During Polls

When a user is in a Zoom meeting on an Android tablet, our app will crash whenever a poll is launched in that meeting. Below is the full stack trace. As you’ll see it refers to setting the colorSurface attribute in our app themeFATAL EXCEPTION: mainP...

Update email address used in meeting scheduling

When scheduling a meeting a different email address is automatically entered rather than the one I used to sign in. I've searched through the options available and used the Chatbot without any success. What's the fix for this?

ShaunAT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Display Name

Hi, my zoom display name is correct, but what is being displayed is NOT what is in the display name section on my account/profile, just my work account number. I've tried several times to change it, any advice? Thanks.

Facebook live streaming

The edit option after saving zoom meeting to Facebook has disappeared?? Until recently I would open zoom go live Facebook and then stop live stream and after it posted to Facebook. I chose edit post and i could upload a photo to the video. that optio...

ipad changing amount of paticapents see on screen

after the lateset update ihave a ipad pro 11 inch 3ed generation with version 16.4.1 after updateing zoom i can see over 30 particapents on screen how can i adust the amount per screen, cant seem to find a way i know i can switch to speeker view but ...

공동호스트에 대해서

유료계정을 갖고 있습니다 제가 호스트로 할때 다른 분도 공동호스트를 부탁을 하고싶은데 3개 줄이 있는곳을 누러도 공동호스트 만들기라는 말이 안나옵니다 어떻게 설정을 하면 되는지 도와주세요

Wired screen sharing with iPhone not available.

Hi, I want to share my iPhone screen via wired, but when I click on share screen it only appears the Airplay option. Can I do something to fix this? The options are going to change depending on the location? I am from Costa Rica. I´m using Windows 11...

AdriBC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes