What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Quit Zoom with keyboard shortcut

I apologize in advance as this post has some anger accumulated because of the Zoom app. Zoom doesn't let you quit the app the way other apps do, nor does it offer a keyboard-shortcut for that. It doesn't quit when you click the X in the corner. Nor d...

Profile Visibility

Hi, I have my photo loaded into my profile on my zoom account. It only shows up when I host a meeting. It says it'll show up with any meeting I join but it does not. Am I missing a switch to turn on? Thank you.

jrallen by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Meetings remain accessible after meeting time

When a scheduled meeting is past it's scheduled time (e.g. days after scheduled time), individuals can still be granted access to the meeting with the link and ID and password. Is there a way to allow for scheduled meeting links to become inactive or...

Sound share issues with Apple Music

I primarily use zoom with sharing my music in the background. I use the advanced screen share, share audio. I have done some troubleshooting and people on the other end can hear the shared audio with youtube and spotify, but when I open and use apple...

Live Feed to Zoom Meeting

We are interested in the possibility of using our Zoom account to host a "classroom" style meeting.Our presenters would be in one location broadcasting back to one Zoom meeting to attendees in a classroom. The "live" presentation would be broadcast o...

enabling music while on a call

Hi all, Looking to utilize music from an outside source (ie: YouTube) while on a group call. I am able to hear the music, but the group participants (students) are not. Thank you for your ideas/assistance.

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?