Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meating password problen

So, I have a school project and I'm trying to join it and I type the password to it, and it says it's the wrong password.and the teacher said that was the password to it what do I do about that?

aidan11 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar participants public?

My Question: We don't want that participants can see how manyparticipants and who is in our webinar. 1) Is it possible not to show thisinformation? 2) Are these standard features to setup? 3) How does it work? Thx for your feedback...

KlaWiet by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom integration with Wordpress

I have the Zoom plugin and when I add the "embed Zoom" feature I have the ability to enter the meeting ID and once I review the page I see everything. However, when I click "join the meeting" it spins forever without letting anyone into the meeting. ...

Zoom plugin in MS Outlook

I am trying to install Zoom plugin in MS Outlook. I have a couple of questions. 1/ how do I install the Zoom plugin on MS Outlook desktop app using Mac OS? 2/ I have successfully installed the app on MS Outlook browser but when I go to log into my Zo...

Mkod11 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing screen and viewing camera squares

I have been trying to find a way to share a presentation (either PowerPoint or pdf) and see the people in the meeting at the same time on one screen, without the camera squares being over the presentation. There doesn’t seem to be a way to do this ac...

Ann105 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for solution and suggestions

@ This is Lewis from Vortech, one stop video conferencing supplier in Myanmar.Here we have a problem with the zoom subscription and upgrade.Whenever we request to subscribe to a new plan or upgrade, we meet with "The Zoom service is not available in ...

Sub account

How can I enable subaccount on my account? My Zoom plan is Zoom One Pro with 1 licensed user.