Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Can participants have Zoom meeting without me (host?)

Hi there, I am trying to create a Zoom meeting for two other people that I don't plan to attend. Is this possible, even though I'm technically the host? Will they be able to join and conduct their whole meeting without me ever joining/participating? ...

arudess by Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Calendar integration issue

Hello, I've been using Zoom and Google calendar (personal) for ages with no problem. When I set an event in my calendar, I click on the zoom link and it integrates into Zoom. Today I have set up a new google calendar and have gone into Zoom to set up...

49 gallery view on i3 9th gen

Hi, Intel i5 4th gen processors & i3 9th gen processors have same specs (4 core, 4 threads, L3 cash 6MB).I have Intel i3 9100 processor and have 4 core 4 threads. but I cannot enable 49 gallery view. saying processor not support. can enable 49 galler...

stuck at zoom home screen

Hi I have a problem when running the zoom application on windows 10. It starts up perfectly fine and then when I try to click the settings icon (on home screen or from username initial tab in the right upper corner) it starts loading but opens nothin...

How to schedule zoom meeting using an invited link

Hey all,This is my first post on Zoom Community. Please forgive me if I have not followed any rules and let me know about them.Now coming to the question, I have a permanent zoom link sent to me by my instructor for a weekend meeting. Now at every we...

Resolved! Hi

Hi, One day I saw that the host is dividing participants in groups. How to do that in chase I want to do?

P-S by Attendee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom meeting not showing

Hey guys, When I open zoom, (my meeting is already scheduled but) I cannot see them and cannot get the link where to join or start the meeting. It always shows 'No upcoming meetings today'. From where I can get the link? What shall I do?

P-S by Attendee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes