Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Email invite comes from

I use one email for sign in but need to update the email the actual invite comes from, but I am having trouble doing this. I googled and still did not help.

Image sharing

I was able to share images of my notes in meetings and today I could not - does anybody know why that option has been removed?when I look to my open documents and images the documents can be shared but not images

Zoomlinks partialy not working

Hellohave a very big issue. It is relevant, because I loos return.I am holding several webinars. My CRM System is sending automated emails to everybody, who subscribes to a form on my website.In the automated emails is the link to my zoom meeting. I ...

zoom link

Beste, ik wil 2 wekelijks een zoom vergadering organiseren voor mijn klanten. Vergaderingen die ik wil opnemen en zetten in mijn online leeromgeving. Ik heb die vergaderingen aangemaakt, maar dat is altijd dezelfde link. Is dit verkeerd? Of heeft het...

Zoom Crashing, freezing, lagging, camera distorted

I use zoom personally and for work. I know for a fact that I am not the only facing these problem with zoom. My job uses zoom constantly is using zoom as well and they are all facing this problem. Zoom is constantly crashing, freezing, lagging and th...

Vanilla by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation email

Is it possible to remove the irrelevant USA phone links on the invitation email (without having to do it on every email sent)?

MrN by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Set Status Message" text not updating

I've been getting reports lately on and off about what users set as their "Set Status Message" isn't updating automatically for other users in the Contacts list. For example, a user will set their status to "at lunch" and Away. When they come back, t...

Unable to Livestream to Facebook Group

Whenever I press the Livestream to Facebook button it takes me to a page with the button "Connect to Facebook". When I press the button it flashes and comes back the same and does nothing. I am already logged into Facebook on another page, and I trie...

Bob27 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes