Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

my meeting history

Hello, I want to know if what I am seeing in my meetings history are all the meetings I have scheduled, including the meetings that never took place, or if it is a list of all the meetings that actually took place. Thank you.

Can't Find Recording

Hi, I hosted a meeting, then made someone else the host who recorded the meeting. We don't know where the recording went, it's not on either of our accounts. Does anyone know where I can find the recording? Thanks!

aoz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Closed Captions Default On?

Hi!Is there any way I could enable a setting in Zoom so that any meeting I set up has closed captions turned on by default? If not, is such a feature on the roadmap?I personally don't use closed captioning often myself, but I frequently have team mem...

Original Sound: On

Hello! We utilize the Original Sound button for fitness classes and it is wonderful. It automatically turns "on" on one of my computers and "off" on another. How do I automate "Original Sound: On" for every meeting? Thank you!

Zoom Meeting Connection Issue

I am reaching out regarding an issue that a participant experienced during a recent Zoom meeting. The participant attempted to join the meeting but was unable to connect, even though the host confirmed that he had joined and started the meeting.Upon ...

can't connect to any meetings

I'm unable to connect to zoom meetins. I'm told you must update to the latest version of zoom. Please contact your IT Team to update. I'm the owner/admin. I don't have a check update on my user profile. How do I update?