Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Meeting Administation

I am a host for our weekly DA meeting. We have an admin, and when I start the meeting, I use his credentials (email and password) to sign into the meeting. However, I sometimes get a message that Zoom doesn't recognize the device. It sends a "code" t...

me ajudem

Eu tenho planos que são: gravação nas nuvens e transcrição de idioma. Deixei tudo certo para gravar, aparecia que estava gravando, mas não gravou. Nas configurações deixei como gravação automatica. Será que pedir minhas duas reuniões. Me ajudem

email displaying

Any one know how to hide your email address when joining meetings please? I join numerous meetings and the strangers in that meeting, are able to see my email address and email me. Any help would be appreciated. thank you

Toranto by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom QoS, Online setting vs GPO Settings

Hi all,Fairly new to the Zoom ecosystem.I am wondering what is the difference between the Zoom admin DSCP settings vs the Group Policy/Infrastructure settings.Does both need to be set up? Or does only one of them need to be set up? What's the differe...

Glitches

Since I updated to window 11 I have been having a lot of problems with my Zoom account. The participates are saying that I freeze on the screen (which I do not see on my end) I still see them moving. Its quite annoying . I have reset my computer wifi...

ladytgc by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Allow attendees to start the meeting

My boss has asked to allow anyone to be able to start a meeting as we had a meeting the host was unavailable for due to unscheduled absence. I have seen the option to allow attendees to join before the host, but surely there is a way to allow signed ...

Recovering lost recording file

Hello, So I have a recording that was in the middle of converting/saving onto my desktop but this was paused due to my iCloud being too full. When I went to recover the recording through the 'meetings' tab and clicked 'open' or 'convert' the message ...