Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cloud storage to local storage

Hi,Is there an easier way of moving recordings from cloud to one's local pc to free up space on the cloud to be within the limited storage space for the cloud?

Eddot by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom on windows 10 Audio suddenly stopped working

Unsure what happened but yesterday Wednesday Oct 5th went onto Zoom like I normally do and video works great but audio suddenly stopped working. Look at options and thought maybe reinstall Zoom .. did that. Reinstall the Cam I use and still no fix. S...

amond by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Difficulties connecting to breakout rooms

I am holding an online meeting and we go into break-out rooms frequently. every time the same three users are unable to connect to their designated breakout room. In the breakout room window, they show as "not connected", often their frozen image is ...

Resolved! convert recording after zoom app aborted

We had a meeting in progress with local recording when the zoom app (on MacOS) of the host froze and aborted. The computer restarted. However, the meeting continued and the host was able to re-enter the meeting.Now we have a double_click_to_convert_0...

GvK_mc by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Azure and ADFS SSO

Hi there! I have been tasked with setting up SSO on Zoom using Azure. We are currently running it on ADFS. I was wondering if you can use the Azure and ADFS SSO solutions at the same time for testing purposes. I don't really want to turn of ADFS SSO ...

Webcam video stops when unplugging headset jack

I am experiencing an issue where the video from my webcam stops every time I unplug the headset jack, even though the webcam is still connected. Could you please provide some guidance on how to resolve this issue?

asd1233 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get the phone numbers during registration

Hello, I am an Admin (Subscribed User) and I have chosen "Both" (Phone, Computer Audio), still I don't get to see the phone number listed in the Registration Page. Any idea? Also, why I dont get to see India as a country (my country) listed if I choo...

Chat function disappearing

Hi AllHas anyone else had the issue with their chat function disappearing mid meeting? Both me and my colleague found that the chat icon disappeared for a few minutes and we couldnt access the chat, but then it reappeared without an issue. I was shar...

JJ53 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SSO for Master AND automatically, SUB Accounts

As Owner and Super Admin I implemented SSO on the Master account and this is working well.Actually I was expecting, this automatically gets replicated to the 5 Sub Accounts that I havebut, no, it does not.Question here is: how do I activate my SSO to...

Dial in numbers

When retrieving my "invite", I used to get dial-in phone numbers. I no longer am able to get those anymore.How would I get those numbers?

CliffW by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes