Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video not working since update

After updating the Zoom app on my Windows 10 HP laptop, my video no longer works. I have tried restarting my computer and downloading the most recent video drivers but nothing works. I have also searched the community for other similar video issues, ...

Zoom webcam issues running in Citrix XenApp Session

I would like to find out if the Zoom client supports webcams in a Citrix XenApp session from ChromeOS devices. I already know that Zoom VDI works from Citrix XenApp with MacOS, WinOS, and LinuxOS clients. Zoom VDI does not have a plugin for ChromeOS ...

Can't Use Smart Backgrounds?

One of our users can't blur her background or use backgrounds without a greenscreen. Her home computer seems to fit all the requirements though I'm unsure about the card: the AMD a8 pro 7600b r7. It looks powerful enough for the job so is there a way...

Polls

Hey, Is it possible to create a poll with 5 choices but block participants from answering more than 3 choices out of the 5 ? Thanks for your help,

Lost video

I have been using zoom successfully for more than a year but about a month ago my video started being "flaky" & I would constantly have to keep clicking on the icon at bottom left to keep my video feed live. Now the icon has disappeared completing & ...

Resolved! Unable to resolve error 5003

One of our employees is unable to connect to Zoom using the desktop app and keeps getting the 5003 error on an M1 Mac. The user does not have a firewall, VPN, anti-virus or proxy. Here's what we've tried: 1. Restarting Zoom.2. Restarting the Mac.3. U...

Utilization Report Zoom

On Zoom, is it possible to get data for all users that would tell how many meetings did they host which are >40 minutes?I am using zoom api to list all users but this data is missing.

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program