Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Live Transcript

Is there any way in admin settings, to set the live transcript feature to launch and run automatically every time a meeting starts by default?

Annie9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Share Video

Hello, excuseme, I want to make a question, according to your experience how well does sharing videos in a presentation work in the zoom pro package ?

Random Moustache Filter

Hi, So for a while now, I have this really weird, light moustache filter in zoom, which doesn't seem to go no matter what I do. It's a zoom specific issue, and not on any other video conferencing softwares. I have tried reinstalling the software as w...

mk03 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help needed

Hi, I’m not very technical minded but I’m wanting to use zoom with my live YouTube streams while using Animaze on my streams but how do I go about setting this up? Is there a step by step guide? basically I want people to see my Animaze character on ...

Schedule a meeting in a different time zone

I'm in London and the person I wish to set-up meeting with is in Chicago, USA. I do not understand how to fill-out the schedule. Chicago is not in drop-down menu. I am a complete beginner and not computer savvy. I need precise understandable instruct...

5162 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I enable this right side tab toggle in Zoom

I for the life of me cannot find the option in Settings that turns on this toggle switch to enable the calendar that allows you toggle through days and explore upcoming meetings. How do you turn this on?  

2023-06-14-10-42-09AM.png

Sound with microphone

Hello, When I start a meeting and do audio tests with my microphone, everything works. As soon as the meeting starts and I record, the sound is not recorded.