Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom meetings won't open correctly

I started hosting a meeting and a few people tried to join it. We all had the same screen, saying we were all the only one in, waiting for host screens for them. We all used the same link, and tried from boom emailed links and straight from my zoom. ...

aj133 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blackmagic Design Web Presenter HD

I was wondering if there is a way to deliver content directly from Blackmagic web presenter to a zoom meeting via a custom XML file that contains the relevant meeting ID and password information to log on? If not does zoom have an RTMP endpoint?

caméra

Bonjour , Je n’arrive pas à utiliser la caméra . Merci de votre aide

lyazid by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom virtual backgorund feature not working on my phone

My phone is Samsung Galaxy A23.I have Android 13 operating system.My Zoom mobile app version is 5.14.7.13652.When I want to turn on the virtual background feature during a meeting on my phone, the virtual background feature does not appear in the set...