Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

interpretation error

I used the Zoom simultaneous interpretation feature to conduct a meeting. Two individuals from Korea and five individuals from Japan joined, and one interpreter from Korea connected to provide interpretation for both sides. However, the result was th...

jipyong by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Speaker view not working when sharing screen

When I screen share, the speaker view function doesn't work as it used to. The camera only stays on one guest and doesn't switch between speakers. When I run a normal zoom meeting the speaker view will switch to whoever is speaking but as soon as I s...

matt20 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Terminalserver Meeting

Hello Community, we're trying to run our meetings of a terminalserver session (Win Server 2019). We are only using thinclients.The problem we're facing is that the call is allways lagging. We know that this ist not an optimal solution, but the only w...

Recording viseo

How do you keep both people in a recording? I used gallery mode but the recording only shows me

Beli Belum Aktif

Saya baru saja membeli Zoom Webinar untuk 3.000 peserta. Tetapi belum aktif. Apakah ada yang bisa membantu, apa sebabnya?

Kahar by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes