Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't use video background on mac

Video backgroundI want to ask why my macbook can't select the background video, but when I click the plus sign, it only shows the image, not allowing to select the video or gifSo I hope you can help me fix this problemSincerely thank you

anhminh by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio direct from I-Tunes or Soundloud (online)

Hi there Is anyone pro abonnement user and does know if there is a possibility to play music directly over zoom from i-tunes? I am planning to give dancing lessons via zoom and i would like to provide a top music quality during class. In the settings...

Natsow by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No audio/toolbar for users when in Breakout Room

Hope someone can help. Have two regular participants at meetings. One using Huawei tablet and one using Amazon fire. Recently have experienced spasmodic problem of when being out in breakout rooms, they get stuck on the ‘entering breakout room page’....

AJC by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording

last week I recorded a zoom call but when I tried to send it to send it to someone, the recording disappeared and I now cannot find it. All that's left are two files: the audio_only.m4a and the playback.m3u. Can either of these be converted to receiv...

Troubleshooting FL studio output

Hey everyone,I'm a music producer and often collaborate using Zoom calls. For some reason I'm unable to share my audio through Zoom. I've tried enabling multiple different outputs within my DAW and tried messing with the Zoom audio output settings bu...

Resolved! Share screen

Hello, I need help when I'm in a meeting and something is Share screened, I get kicked off of Zoom and have to join back in I have tried everything I know but it still does it. What can I do?

Dez61 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cloud Recording

I recorded a meeting 4 days ago, but until now, it still shown as "processing recording". I am a paid licensed user. Please help resolve the problem. Thanks.