Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No one can see me in a zoom meeting on a desktop

I sign in from an email link. I've downloaded zoom app to desktop computer. The Host lets everyone in, and they can't see me. Others can hear me, but no matter what I try in settings can they see me. I also have zoom app on cellphone. I can see mysel...

Reminder emails for Zoom Webinar

For the confirmation and reminder emails on a Zoom WEBINAR how do I edit the standard text? I can add text in the provided text boxes but I cannot figure out how to edit the standard i.e., pre-populated text from Zoom. Kindly advise. Thanks so much!

Basic Zoom Acct Noise Suppression adjustments on iPad

I have a Basic aka FREE Zoom account I use w an iPAD I followed the instructions on the ZOOM website for MAC desktop adjustment of Noise Suppression Audio settings. However, what I see on my account screen does not include the Audio setting underneat...