Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Drop down video stick on an old camera choice

My camera is black. The drop down only has one choice and it is select but it has selected an old program that I tried to install called EpocCam which never worked. How do I go back to using the camera on my Mac Laptop? When I go to Finder, applicati...

No Livestream function in Basic Account

I have a basic account and saw you can do a livestream through Zoom on Facebook, Twitter, etc. I went to my account to set this up under advanced and I did not find this at all. My account doesn't even have an option for it! So where do I find it bec...

Resolved! Trim Cloud Recording

The "trim" feature for Cloud Recordings seems to have changed, and I cannot get it to work.Usually, I can select a time signature to start the playback. Easy.But now, I click trim and my only option is to add "new sections" (with no time signature of...

Outlook 2016 - Zoom addin

Hello, is anyone on outlook 2016 version getting a zoom error with the add-in? (O365 zoom plugin enabled). all of our users both mac and windows are getting this.. thanks,

New Video Edit/Trimmer update

Hi, I am having an awful time trying to trim my recorded videos. Not liking the recent update and am having no luck figuring it out! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Zoom, PLEASE go back to how it was.. New update is not good and useless.

Resolved! wrong VAT invoiced

Hey everybody, by upgrading I had to pay 21% VAT because of Spain. BUT: I am on the Canary Island who belongs to Spain BUT we have our own VAT of only 7%. So the invoiced amount is not correct. How can I contact Zoom per e-mail etcetera to make me th...

Issue with emojis

hi Everyone I'm a zoom host and recently, some people attending meetings are getting a weird glitch, where the "raise hand" just goes up by itself, have you herd of this, and can it be fixed? It seams to also, for these people, happen with the "thumb...

patpai by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

camera quality

Hi all, I've woken up an old PC as my primary Mac is feeling a bit moody and tired.My zoom camera or settings make me look like its a 1990s thriller movie.What do I need to do/ buy (other than a new computer)? Allegedly Zoom is updated to most recent...

JWatts by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

trim cloud recording

I trimmed a cloud recording today. But I made mistake and then I cannot revert back to the original recording. The remark said I can recover within 30 days, but I cannot find any clue to recover it.

Resolved! connection

Participants can"t enter the meeting using link in invitation. wondering if settings are wrong.

bean by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!