Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Missing report of participants

I am trying to pull a report for a recent meeting that was hosted this month to see a list of participants. When I go to Reports>Usagage> Meeting and enter the date range it shows no data even thought I have hosted 10+ meetings this month. When I loo...

Zoom meetings

Hi All, I have just paid for a pro licence (as advised by zoom) when running a meeting, I don't want other people in the meeting to see each other or be able to talk to each other Every time I sent up a meeting they can always see

Zoom Panopto Integration

I am currently doing initial research on Zoom Cloud to Panopto integration and have some questions. Any advice appreciated. What is the limit on the number of Zoom instances that can be integrated with Panopto? Can Zoom recordings be tagged in Panopt...

nv023 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer meeting to a new host

Hi, One of our users gave permission to me to allow me to schedule meetings for them and to change the host of several meetings. My name has not appeared in the drop-down box. Is there something that I must do at my end, or do I have to wait any amou...

jbarker by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bouton applications

Le bouton "Applications" n'est plus accessible en ouvrant ma session Réunions ce matin. Pourriez-vous m'indiquer comment le rétablir ? J'ai besoin de lancer des quizz pour une formation aujourd'hui... Merci !

Today many users can´t log in with the credentials. They have to create a new password.

vhauger by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now